3 MONTHS DIPLOMA CONFECTIONERY & BAKING COURSE
Whisk n Bake - professional cake baking classes in Pune, announces the 3 Months Diploma course - An advance certified course, which covers both Baking and Confectionery. With a variety of hands-on class ranging from Cake Making and Decorating, Baking, Chocolate Making and Sugarcraft Fundamentals (Fondant Cake, Geode Cake, working with Gumpaste and Modeling Chocolates) .
Professional chefs demonstrate techniques and skills required for the same, followed by hands-on practice and interactive sessions on costing and tips required to establish a successful business in this field.
Highly recommended for those wanting to make their career in this industry, open-up a bakery or café .
Details of what you will learn
Fresh Cream Cake Making /Decoration/Garnishing (Basic to Advance)
- Baking of Sponge (from scratch - with egg) Vanilla, Chocolate and Red Velvet
- Baking of Sponge (with premixes – eggless) Vanilla & Chocolate
- Preparing Sugar Syrup, Whipping Cream, American Buttercream and Chocolate Dutch Truffle
- Techniques of cutting, soaking, layering, coating, finishing cakes professionally and designing cakes in the round, square and heart shapes to teaching 3D cakes like Alphabetical, Numerical, Open Book, Basketball, Barbie Doll, Purse Cakes etc.
- Learn the techniques of cutting the sponges of all 3D cakes without using molds which prepares you to make any customized cake in the future.
- Learn to make Barrel Cakes with different designs and textures (Ruffles & Sequins, Basket Weave, Frills, Drop & Pull, Rosettes etc.)
- Using of piping nozzles for borders and cake decoration (River Scroll, Star, Shell, River Shell, drop, Scroll, Fleur – De –Lis Border, E Border, Chandelier Border, Leaf, Grass Borders etc.
- Flavor pairing and colour therapy
- Using tools & equipment like Icing combs for different decorative textures.
- Learning buttercream flowers like the daisy, chrysanthemum, sunflower, sweet pea, daffodil etc. and then decorating them over the buttercream cake, which will give you a different experience altogether.
- Making cake garnishes like whipped cream roses and chocolate garnishes like fans, cigars, collars, curls, chocolate collar etc.
- Paper print piping garnishes
- Airbrush techniques
- Learning Photo Print Cake and Chocolate Mirror Glaze cake.
- Learning Script writing, which develops your writing skills to write the messages confidently on the cake
- Practical Examination for students shall be conducted- where in they would make cake independently after which we will have the tasting session by the panel who grades the students work.
- Last comes the 3 Deck Wedding Cake
- Gradually learning Cake costing, Storage, Transportation and package during the course.
The Art of Baking Science
- Different kinds of Morning Breads.
- Sweet and Savoury Buns
- Varieties of Cookies and Biscuits
- Tea Time Cakes
- Cupcakes and Muffins
- Tarts and Pies
- Travel Cakes
- Breakfast Pastries
Sugarcraft Fundamentals (Fondant/ Gumpaste/ Geode Cake)
- Learn making of Fondant and Gumpaste (scratch recipe)
- Making of Chocolate Ganache
- Draping of fondant on cakes, staking and constructing the fondant on cakes
- Making fondant flowers, leaves, vehicles, animals, and human figures.
- Learning Costing, Transportation, Preparation and Package.
- Learning the marbled effect Geode Cake.
- Learn best practices (dos and don’ts) in chocolate making
- Working with compound and coverture chocolate
- Learning the method of tempering coverture (by seeding and tabling method)
- Learn correct ways of chocolate melting, understand effects of humidity, room temperature and refrigerator temperature.
- Learn making coloured chocolates
- Understand various types of molds and their filling method
- Hand rolled Truffles,
- Rocks and Bars
- Chocolate Colouring
- Lemon Macaron Shell
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Macaron Shell
- Bubblegum Macaron Shell
- Ferrero Rocher Macaron Shell
- Pistachio Macaron Shell
- Oreo Macaron Shell
- Mocha Macaron Shell
Lime Ganache, Oreo Buttercream, Nutella Ganache, Rose Buttercream, Blueberry Cream Cheese, Coffee Ganache, Bubblegum etc.
Other Advanced Techniques (Interactive and Hands -On) :
Master cake carvings, several fabric techniques including sugar lace, ribbons, gelatin flower while making stunning cakes
- Making Coloured Flavoured Ganache
- Mirror Glaze Cake
- Sugar Geode
- 3D Gel Cakes
- 3 Tier Wedding Cake
- Allowing students to utilize all the elements and techniques learned through the course.
- Each student will be responsible for their projects (Theory and Practical) for - Icing, Baking and Costing.
- Certificate will be provided to each student on successful completion of the course.
|Duration||: 3 Months|
|Time||: 11.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m & 3.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m|
|Date||:8th August 2018|
|Note:||It is mandatory for all students to wear Lab Coat and Apron during the class, carry two kitchen towels, a note book and a pen every day. All students must take their cakes home and while doing the baking class must carry a container daily to take home their baked treats|