Chocolate Making Workshop
This course is designed for people who are passionate about learning the correct science of chocolate making and the real life solutions to problems faced in chocolate making. It is a hands-on class, which involves individual and group activities.
List of what you will learn :
- Learn best practices (dos and don’ts) in chocolate making
- Working with compound and coverture chocolate
- Learning the method of tempering coverture (by seeding and tabling method)
- Learn correct ways of chocolate melting, understand effects of humidity, room temperature and refrigerator temperature.
- Learn making coloured chocolates
- Understand various types of molds and their filling method
- Different types of fillings
- Hand rolled Truffles,
- Rocks and Bars
- Chocolate Colouring
|Duration||: 3 Days|
|Time||: 3.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m|
|Note:||It is mandatory for all students to wear an apron, carry two kitchen towels, a note book and a pen every day. Students doing this workshop must carry a container to take home their handmade chocolates .|