Quick Icing Workshop
This course is for the beginners and those looking to polish their skills a bit further giving you the confidence to bake and make different shape cakes (Round, Square and Heart ) at home. A two days course that will teach you everything you need to know to get you started in cake baking and decorating.
Details of what you will learn –
- Sponge baking (with premixes – eggless) Vanilla & Chocolate
- Preparing Sugar Syrup, Whipping Cream, American Butter Cream and Chocolate Dutch Truffle
- Techniques of cutting, soaking, layering, coating, finishing cakes professionally and designing cakes in the Round, Square and Heart Shapes.
- Using of piping nozzles for borders and cake decoration (dot, shells, river shells, drop and scroll borders etc.
- Making cake garnishes like whipped cream simple roses.
- Learning Script writing which develops your writing skills to write the messages confidently on the cake.
|Duration||: 4 days|
|Time||: 3.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m|
All students get to take the cake home that they make.
It is mandatory for all students to wear an apron, carry two kitchen towels, a note book and a pen every day.