Sugarcraft Fundamentals (Fondant Cake Making Workshop)
Fondant Icing is an edible icing used to decorate or sculpt cakes and pastries. It provides a pristine cover for your confectionery creation and a clean canvas to display your other cake decorating skills.
Cover your fondant fundamentals and enroll in the Basic Fondant techniques today!!!
List of what you will learn :
- Learn making of fondant and gumpaste (scratch recipe)
- Making of Chocolate Ganache
- Learn how to work with fondant and Gumpaste
- From covering your cake to cutting of shapes and creating toppers out of fondant to learning all the essentials and creating handcrafted sugar flowers (wired and unwired ) like Rose, Sunflower, Daisy/ Calla Lilly, Leaves Drapes and Swags.
- Learn Dusting , Shading and Assembling
- Colouring of Fondant and gumpaste
- Draping of fondant on cakes, staking and constructing
- Embossing, Marbling, Crimping, Easy to make toppers – Animals, Vehicles, Human Figure (Girl & Boy).
- Making fondant theme cake like the Purse cake, Baby Shower cake, Make-Up Set theme cake, Jungle theme cake etc.
|Duration||: 2 days|
|Time||: 11.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m (full day)|
|Note:||It is mandatory for all students to wear an apron, carry two kitchen towels, a note book and a pen every day. Students get to take their cake and gum paste toppers home.|